IP-Screen is a service mark of Sheldon Mak & Anderson PC, a California IP law firm. IP-Screen takes your privacy seriously. We strive to keep your personal and financial information secure.
- We will not sell or rent your name, e-mail address or personal information to any third party except to fulfill your order, unless specifically authorized by you (such as by your filling out third party forms).
- Personally identifiable information is only captured when a visitor signs in to the system and willingly discloses such information. IP-Screen, sometimes with third party assistance, may use your personally identifiable information to verify your identity and process your order, or to contact you, respond to inquiries made through the Site, inform you of any changes to the Site and send you additional information about IP-Screen, etc. We do not sell or rent personally identifiable information to third parties, except as necessary to provide you with the services you choose to procure (e.g., by your action of filling out the applicable forms). We may also provide it to a third party if we receive a subpoena or otherwise to comply with the law.
- You may choose not to provide us with any personally identifiable information. In that case, you may be able to visit the web site, but would not be able to participate in any activity requiring such information for access.
- The IP-Screen Site may include interactive forums. Please note that any information, including personally identifiable information, disclosed in such areas is public and becomes public information. You should use caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
- IP-Screen has security measures in place to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, destruction and alteration of the information that you provide us or we obtain from you. But we expressly disclaim all liabilities, and we will have no liability to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, destruction, or alternation.